At the suggestion of our members, we talked MONEY with Sam and Rob Fatzinger, parents of 14 and authors of the new book A Catholic Guide to Spending Less and Living More. This conversation was insightful and full of great ideas for you and your families! Money is a hot button topic for many couples and we need to find ways to use our resources wisely especially when you have a larger family and live on one income. Rob and Sam show us that it is possible! Plus, living simply has other benefits such as the lessons it teaches our children, care for the environment, and a greater respect for the goods of the earth. Listen in to this fun conversation with the Fatzingers and the members of the Messy Family Neighborhood.
- Join us in the Play and Pray Challenge: https://www.messyfamilyproject.org/challenge/
- Family Dance-Off: https://www.messyfamilyproject.org/dance-off/
- Find out more about the course for dads: https://messyfamilyhood.com/dadsvswild/
- Book – A Catholic Guide to Spending Less and Living More – https://amzn.to/3pH2811
- Fatzinger blog: http://fatzfam.com/